How to Download YouTube Videos for Free – It’s common experience to see videos you like on YouTube and wish to download them so as to watch even when offline, but do not how to go about this. If you have at one time or the other found yourself in this type of situation, then here you have the guide to help you download the videos free of charge without paying a dime to anyone.
Before now, downloading videos from YouTube involves free YouTube video downloader which are often times stuffed with weird and obtrusive ads or have network issues. It is because of this purpose that other methods which are free and would help you download YouTube seamlessly are invented.
Therefore, here I will show you 3 ways on how to download YouTube videos for free without paying any money or subscription. All you have to do is to make sure that you are connected to the internet in order to complete any type of video download. Read this post till the end in order to get what you are looking for. I hope this helps!
How to Download YouTube Videos for Free
In this section are three (3) confirmed ways to freely download videos from www.youtube.com.
1st Method: Via YouTube App
YouTube app is a mobile application available on Android and iOS platforms. This app helps users to easily visit and navigate through YouTube website as though you were on the web version.
Downloading free videos from YouTube using the App is easy and only require you to first and foremost download and install the app on your device, then follow the steps below to download unlimited videos from YouTube to your device which you can also watch when offline.
- Launch the YouTube Mobile App on your device.
- Navigate through the app to find the video of your choice
- Next, tap on your preferred video to begin your download
- Then tap on the ‘Download’ button just below the video thumbnail.
- Select the video quality and wait for your download to complete.
- Then tap on ‘OK’ to save video for offline streaming. Go ahead to enjoy your videos even when you are offline.
2nd Method: Using VLC Media Player
VLC is one of the most popular media players around. Downloading YouTube videos using VLC media player is very simple but requires a little technique. Let’s see how.
- Visit www.youtube.com through any web browser and copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download from your web browser’s address bar
- Then launch VLC media player from your computer and navigate to Media>>Open Capture Device…
- A new window will open. Click on the ‘Network’ tab and paste the copied URL in the empty field there and hit on ‘Play’ to start playing the video on VLC
- Now, head back to the top menu and select ‘Tools’ from the options there and click on ‘Codec information’
- The video information will show on the screen. Scroll down to Location and copy the Download link in that space
- Now open a new tab on your web browser and paste the link there and go
- At the bottom of the screen you will see the ‘Save’ option, click on it to download video. That’s it!
3rd Method: Via YouTube Go App
Here is the last but not the least method on this post. This is app is majorly for Android users. The Go app is a lightweight Android apps from Google intended for low performing smartphones. However, users seeking to download YouTube videos for free can use it to their benefit.
Here are simple steps to download YouTube Videos using the Go App:
- First and foremost, head over to Google Play store and download YouTube Go App to your device
- Next launch the app on your device and select the video you wish to download
- From the menu that appears next, choose your video quality to proceed
- Finally hit on the ‘Download’ button below the page to complete the process here.
- You have successfully downloaded your choice video from YouTube, now go ahead to watch and listen anytime, anywhere.
That’s all I have for you guys today on How to Download YouTube Videos for Free | Youtube.com Free Videos. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.