Citibank Online Login | CitiOnline Banking Registration & Login Guide – Citibank continues to revolutionize online banking by introducing enhancements to Citibank Online. Citibank Online gives you the power and convenience to perform most of your banking activities from the comfort of your home or office, any time of the day or night. Citi Online lets you take care of business without leaving the house.
With Citibank Online you can fulfill your banking needs wherever you are in the world, however you want, available 24 hours a day 365 days a year, giving you complete control over your finances.
This post discusses how to complete Citibank online login and also how to enroll for Citibank online banking. Now if you for any reason you lose your Citibank online login credentials, this post will also show you how to recover or reset your account password.
But before we go into the main business of the day, here are some of the features and benefits of using Citibank online banking platform.
Features of Citibank Online Banking
- You can make payments to virtually anyone in the U.S. anytime.
- Set up account updates for your Citibank accounts and linked Citi Credit Card accounts and have them delivered to your mobile phone or email
- Transfer money within the U.S. or abroad and to Citi or non-Citi accounts.
- Get account alerts on your mobile phone just by texting a short command
- Receive your bills electronically then view, pay and manage them online.
- Citi Online gives you the privilege to generate Virtual Account Numbers you can use to help protect your identity when shopping online.
- Receive your monthly statement online instead of by mail.
- Call or send a message online to Citibank Customer Support anytime/anywhere and lots more
These and many more are the amazing features of Citi Online services. To start enjoying these features and other benefits, please follow the steps below to enroll for Citi Online and also see how to complete Citibank Online Login below.
How to Enroll for Citi Online Banking
To register for your Citi online access, you’ll need your credit card number, the primary cardholder’s date of birth and the last four digits of his Social Security number or the ZIP code of the billing address on the account.
When you have these information handy, follow the steps below to complete your online registration from citibank website.
1. First and foremost, visit Citibank Online Access official portal through this URL https://online.citi.com/US/ag/bank/registration/set-up-online-access
2. On the web page that opens, you will have to complete four (4) different steps. Enter your Credit/Debit Card Number in the first field or your Bank Account Number by checking the option. Then click on ‘Continue Set Up’ to proceed
3. The next step is to verify your details. Provide your Date of Birth, last 4 digits of your SSN and the ZIP code of the billing address on your account in the appropriate boxes there to continue
4. Your details will be verified and once this is done you will be taken to the next page where you will choose a User ID and Password for your online account. Enter these details and continue
5. Finally wait for the system to confirm your information and get your account set up. You will receive a notification when your account is ready. You are all set, now you may use your details to access your Citi Online Access.
Now let’s see the steps involved in accessing your Citibank online banking account through a desktop and mobile devices.
How to Complete Citibank Online Login via Desktop
To login your online account via a desktop or laptop is easier. Just follow the steps below to achieve this.
- Visit Citibank Official website at https://online.citi.com through a desktop or laptop device
- On the homepage that opens, navigate to the right corner of the page under the Sign On section and enter your User ID in the first field there
- Next enter your Password in the second box
- Afterwards click on the ‘Sign On’ button to access your account
Note: Check the ‘Remember my User ID’ option to remember your login details if you are not using a public computer or someone else’s device.
Citibank Online Login via Mobile
Loginning into your Citi online account is simpler and easier using a mobile device. All you have to do is to download the mobile app and you can easily access your account. Note that it’s not advisable to login your account using a mobile device that’s not yours so as to avoid unauthorized access into your account.
Now, follow the steps below to complete Citibank Online Login via a mobile device.
- Head over to Citibank official website, Google Play or iTunes and download the Citi app that is compatible for your device.
- Run the installation requirements and launch the app from your device
- Next, enter your Citibank online User ID
- Then provide your valid Password in the right box
- After entering your valid details, you will be taken to your account and your login will be saved on your device.
That’s all I have for you guys on Citibank Online Login | CitiOnline Banking Registration & Login Guide. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.